REDS Racing 32mm off-road TETRA 4-pad adjustable clutch system is designed to make the engine power smoother and smoother, so you can get the most out of your engine.
The 4-pad clutch is easy to adjust and thanks to a rotating front plate there is no need to disassemble it or replace the springs. When you do this, you don't need any tools, just your hands. It is possible to change the spring preload from position L to position H or vice versa with three simple steps: remove the front plate, rotate it counterclockwise until the desired hole is centered with the pin and push it into the stop position.
The clutch system is 100% made in Italy and is supplied pre-assembled and tested to guarantee the best performance and reliability. It is available in both 32mm and 34mm diameter to make it suitable for any type of car (Buggy and Truggy). 32 mm for Kyosho, JQ, Mugen, Team Associated, Hot Bodies, Serpent, Xray. 34mm for SWORKZ, Team Losi, Agama. The original REDS bell can be used with all the cars listed above, with the exception of Team Losi.
The clutch system consists of a system of Alu 4 pads: four 7075 aluminum pads suitable for any type of track.
The lightweight flywheel has low rotational inertia to maximize engine power. Thanks to the 32mm flywheel design, you can run on all types of terrain without danger of flames
Tips for installing the clutch:
- 4x Carbon, L Setting, Buggy: Used on very loose slopes where little force is needed
- 2x Carbon 2x Alum, M Setting, Buggy: good all-round setup. The best compromise for punch and mileage
- 1x Carbon 3x Alum, M Setting, Buggy: More power with slightly less mileag
- 2x Carbon 2x Alum, H Setting, Buggy: Increased punch, good for off-corner jumps, with medium mileage.
- 1x Carbon 3x Alum, H Setting, Buggy: very aggressive with big punch
- 2x Carbon 2x Alum, XH * Setting, Truggy: good all-round setup. The best compromise for punch and mileage
- 2x Carbon 2x Alum, XXH * Setting, Truggy: very aggressive with great impact