S-Workz - Automodello Fox 4x4 1:10 Off-Road Brushless Fun Buggy RTR.
troducing the new S-Lite FOX 4x4 1/10th scale off-road brushless powered race Cage buggy from SWORKz. The S-Lite Cage buggy is the RTR version of SWORKz 1/10 buggy.
The FOX 4x4 is assembled in the same factory as the SWORKz S350 FOX8e series. The FOX 4x4 comes with a pre-painted body and aluminum side plate desert SUV on road tires. This Cage chassis are built from 2pcs of 2mm aluminum side plates together with plastic chassis side guards to make a strong cage chassis system. The FOX 4x4 is full time 4WD buggy with front and rear gear differentials.
The front upper and lower A-arms give the buggy a very tough suspension design, The unique shock positions give the chassis a low CG making it possible to run high speeds on different road conditions.
The SWORKz design team focused their efforts into the proper weight distribution of the FOX4x4. Proper weight distribution proved to be instrumental to help ease the setup during the design and testing phase of the FOX 4x4.
Overall, the Fox 4x4 is a real fun, quality and performance RC buggy to run.
Fox 4x4 Kit Features:
- 2pc 2mm aluminum side plates.
- Full time 4WD transmission with front and rear gear differentials.
- The front upper and lower A-arms are designed to be durable.
- Unique shock position.
- Aluminum side plate desert SUV on road tires.
- Pre-painted Body Shell.
- 2.4G Radio System (SW-T1 Radio with USB charge system and Li-Po battery).
- Comes standard with SWORKz SE-50 50A 1/10 BL ESC (Made by HobbyWing).
- SWORKz SP-3500 3652 BL MOTOR FOR 1/10 RTR (Made by HobbyWing) motor system.
- Length: 400mm
- Width: 248mm
- Height: 130mm
- Ground Clearance: 28mm
- Wheelbase: 275mm
- Track: F:207mm /R:202mm
- Gear Ratio: C:70/22T, F/R:37/11T
- Weight: 1500g(without battery)