SWORKz S35-4 1/8 Nitro is designed for pure racing. The geometry of the car offers an optimized corner speed with respect to handling and maximum traction.
The S35-4 features a T7075 hard anodized aluminum frame and lightened with a large layout that has been extensively tested by our factory riders to ensure the best performance.
Completely new developed HET differentials are also included and provide traction that is not possible with older systems.
The new S35-4 features a lower shock layout at the front and rear, and the shock construction is adapted to that new optimized layout. The shock-absorbing spring-loaded fixed plates will make it nearly impossible to lose them anymore.
The steering geometry with the new Ackerman and triple clamps gives the driver the feeling of total control over the S35-4.
With the tip in plates that now contain square inserts it is possible to adjust the geometry of the SWORKz S35-4 to suit every layout and track condition. The front and rear lower arms are made of newly developed composite material and adapt perfectly to the new frame geometry. The side guards have been redesigned in the same way.
With the new lightweight wing holder you can adjust the position and angle of the wing to give your SWORKz S35-4 the perfect balance on the track. Together with the new optimized body, the aerodynamic system works perfectly together.
Another new development in our SWORKz S35-4 is the totally new rear hub. The composite material combined with carbon plates offers the possibility of various configurations. The newly developed composite material is working seamlessly together with the HET differentials to provide maximum traction.
There are many other small changes and clever ideas in your new SWORKz S35-4 that make the car a real winner.
The secret of a modern racing car is the ability to adapt the configuration to each track for the best drivers but it also has a standard configuration that works on most tracks for hobby drivers.
And your SWORKz S35-4 has these two characteristics to perfection.
SWORKz's development team focused on using materials corresponding to the highest quality standards when designing the car. You will only find 100% SWORKz quality in the S35-4 kit.
• New lightweight hard anodized T7075 aluminum frame
• New wide frame design
• New lower shock towers
• New shorter crash bodies
• New shorter shock shafts
• New impact caps
• New shorter front shock absorber springs
• New fixed support for shockproof springs
• New upgraded 3mm rear shock pins
• New Ackerman plate
• New guidance system
• New aluminum part Servo Saver
• New nut repairable with servo control
• New servo saver plate
• New servo lock mail lock design
• New steering balloons
• New steering pivot plates
• New updated tip in plates with square inserts
• New light wing mount
• New side protections
• New front and rear lower arms
• New front and rear pillars
• New composite rear hubs with carbon plates
• New adjustable multi-ball system for the upper rear arms
• New Anticlock screws for shock absorbers
• New aerodynamically optimized body
• 3 HET differentials included
• 2 front frame braces included
• Black competition shock springs included
• Adjustable wing position
• Adjustable wing angle
• Multiple positions of the balance weight
• Stronger downstop area
• Optimized composite material
• Aluminum parts in T7075